We hope you enjoy your visit to Lake Geneva Country Club.
Below are a few things to keep in mind during your time at the Club.
- Smoking is not permitted in the clubhouse or bar.
- Although cell phones are a modern convenience, they should not be used or heard on the course or in the clubhouse.
- Proper shoes and tennis whites are required for Tennis (Collared shirts only, for men).
- Men golfers are required to wear golf slacks or shorts (Bermuda length), golf shirts with collars, and golf shoes at all times. Women golfers are required to wear golf slacks, skirts, culottes or golf shorts, golf tops, and golf shoes at all times.
- Ultra casual attire is not permitted in the Club House. Short shorts, T-shirts, tank tops, blue jeans, jogging outfits, etc. are not acceptable.